NORWALK, Conn. --The Norwalk Police Department's participation in the national "Click It or Ticket" seat-belt enforcement campaign on Nov. 21, 22 and 26, yielded numerous violations, according to the department.
The following are the stats for the entire enforcement period:
- 29 seat-belt violations
- Two suspended license summonses
- One uninsured vehicle summons
- One reckless operation summons
- 16 handheld cell phone violations
- 12 other moving violations
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.