NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Police Department welcomed four new officers to its force after Mayor Harry Rilling and Commissioner Charlie Yost administered the oath of office to them at City Hall.
The group will now receive 27 weeks of basic recruit training before returning to the department to continue their field training.
With the hiring of these four officers, the department is now fully staffed at the authorized and funded strength of 178.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 5 Where To Eat Out In And Around Norwalk On Thanksgiving