NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Police Department has announced the promotion of Detective Kevin Markert to the rank of sergeant last week.
Markert is now assigned as a shift supervisor on the first platoon, which covers the 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift.
Markert was joined by his wife and Mayor Harry Rilling at the official swearing-in ceremony.
- 1 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 2 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule
- 5 Norwalk, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades