NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Police Department has announced the promotion of Detective Kevin Markert to the rank of sergeant last week.
Markert is now assigned as a shift supervisor on the first platoon, which covers the 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift.
Markert was joined by his wife and Mayor Harry Rilling at the official swearing-in ceremony.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter