NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Police Department has announced the promotion of Detective Kevin Markert to the rank of sergeant last week.
Markert is now assigned as a shift supervisor on the first platoon, which covers the 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift.
Markert was joined by his wife and Mayor Harry Rilling at the official swearing-in ceremony.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare