NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk police conducted a DUI enforcement effort from Dec. 19 through Jan. 1.
During this time, additional patrols focused on removing drunk and aggressive drivers from local roads.
The statistics for the enforcement period were:
- DUI arrests: 4 with one additional pending an arrest warrant.
- 2 operating with a suspended license.
- 1 reckless operation.
- 8 hand-held cell phone use.
- 42 other moving violations.
- 1 possession of alcohol by a minor.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.