NORWALK, Conn. -- Starting Oct. 2, Norwalk's top police officials will hold brown bag lunches with the community on the first Wednesday of every month.
Chief Thomas Kulhawik and Deputy Chiefs David Wrinn and Susan Zecca will meet in the Community Room with business leaders and residents between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Kulhawik was named the ninth chief of police in July 2012, replacing Chief Harry Rilling, who retired. Wrinn was sworn in as deputy chief during the same ceremony.
The Norwalk Police Department Headquarters is at 1 Monroe St.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday