NORWALK, Conn. -- Starting Oct. 2, Norwalk's top police officials will hold brown bag lunches with the community on the first Wednesday of every month.
Chief Thomas Kulhawik and Deputy Chiefs David Wrinn and Susan Zecca will meet in the Community Room with business leaders and residents between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Kulhawik was named the ninth chief of police in July 2012, replacing Chief Harry Rilling, who retired. Wrinn was sworn in as deputy chief during the same ceremony.
The Norwalk Police Department Headquarters is at 1 Monroe St.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk