NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk Police seized two marijuana plants from a Sier Hill Road home after receiving a tip from a cable installer, according to police reports.
An AT&T employee called police from outside the home at about 11 a.m. Wednesday. The man said he went to the home to do a cable installation when he smelled marijuana coming from inside the house, police said.
Investigators arrived, and the homeowner allowed officers inside, police said. Joseph Disessa, 26, of Sier Hill Road gave police permission to search his bedroom, where officers found two marijuana plants, a set of sun lamps and other paraphernalia, according to the police report. Police seized the plants as evidence.
Disessa was charged with two counts of manufacturing marijuana and one count each of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. He was released at the scene on a promise to appear in court and is due in court on Feb. 28.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport