NORWALK, Conn. -- Two Norwalk men were arrested on drug charges by the Special Services Division of the Norwalk Police Department after a raid at a Van Zant Street home, police said.
Ryan Charles, 22, and Ricardo Torres, 20, were each charged with possession of less than 4 ounces of marijuana, possession with intent to sell, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession within 1,500 feet of a school. Each was held on $5,000 bond and will appear in court June 10.
Police raided Charles's home Wednesday after a months-long investigation into the sale of marijuana from the residence, according to police reports.
The home was considered a mid-level operation, police said.
Upon entering the home, officers found Charles in possession of 20 grams of marijuana, as well as packaging materials, scales and the materials required to facilitate a drug sales operation, police said. They also found Torres in possession of 22 grams of marijuana and packaging material, police said. The home is within 1,500 feet of a day-care facility.
Both men were taken into custody and arrested.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 5 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter