NORWALK, Conn. – A Laura Street man entered the home of a neighbor and stabbed him in the shoulder in retaliation for the arrest of his brother-in-law in a July incident, police said.
Albert Ramos, 33, was charged with assault and home invasion after the incident occurred Friday night and has yet to be released, police said.
Police said Ramos stabbed Giovanni Garcia, 43, once in the area of the right shoulder. Garcia’s injuries were reported as superficial but he did suffer severe bruises, police said.
The dispute between Ramos and Garcia stemmed from an incident in July in which Garcia’s brother in law was arrested, police said. Ramos was seeking revenge for the arrest, police said.
- 1 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint