NORWALK, Conn. – A Laura Street man entered the home of a neighbor and stabbed him in the shoulder in retaliation for the arrest of his brother-in-law in a July incident, police said.
Albert Ramos, 33, was charged with assault and home invasion after the incident occurred Friday night and has yet to be released, police said.
Police said Ramos stabbed Giovanni Garcia, 43, once in the area of the right shoulder. Garcia’s injuries were reported as superficial but he did suffer severe bruises, police said.
The dispute between Ramos and Garcia stemmed from an incident in July in which Garcia’s brother in law was arrested, police said. Ramos was seeking revenge for the arrest, police said.
- 1 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Death Of Man Who Drowned After Bridgeport Bar Fight Is Ruled A Homicide