NORWALK, Conn. – A Laura Street man entered the home of a neighbor and stabbed him in the shoulder in retaliation for the arrest of his brother-in-law in a July incident, police said.
Albert Ramos, 33, was charged with assault and home invasion after the incident occurred Friday night and has yet to be released, police said.
Police said Ramos stabbed Giovanni Garcia, 43, once in the area of the right shoulder. Garcia’s injuries were reported as superficial but he did suffer severe bruises, police said.
The dispute between Ramos and Garcia stemmed from an incident in July in which Garcia’s brother in law was arrested, police said. Ramos was seeking revenge for the arrest, police said.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park