NORWALK, Conn. -- A 51-year-old Norwalk man faces up to 60 years in prison after being found guilty of repeatedly sexually assaulting a relative, according to The Hour.
Fernando Victorino sexually abused a female relative over a five-year period, the Hour said. The victim reported the abuse in 2011 when she was 17, according to the article.
Victorino was convicted of two counts of second-degree sexual assault and two counts of risk of injury to a minor.
He will be sentenced on June 9, according to the article.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk