NORWALK, Conn. -- A 51-year-old Norwalk man faces up to 60 years in prison after being found guilty of repeatedly sexually assaulting a relative, according to The Hour.
Fernando Victorino sexually abused a female relative over a five-year period, the Hour said. The victim reported the abuse in 2011 when she was 17, according to the article.
Victorino was convicted of two counts of second-degree sexual assault and two counts of risk of injury to a minor.
He will be sentenced on June 9, according to the article.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk