NORWALK, Conn. -- A 51-year-old Norwalk man faces up to 60 years in prison after being found guilty of repeatedly sexually assaulting a relative, according to The Hour.
Fernando Victorino sexually abused a female relative over a five-year period, the Hour said. The victim reported the abuse in 2011 when she was 17, according to the article.
Victorino was convicted of two counts of second-degree sexual assault and two counts of risk of injury to a minor.
He will be sentenced on June 9, according to the article.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer