NORWALK, Conn. -- A 51-year-old Norwalk man faces up to 60 years in prison after being found guilty of repeatedly sexually assaulting a relative, according to The Hour.
Fernando Victorino sexually abused a female relative over a five-year period, the Hour said. The victim reported the abuse in 2011 when she was 17, according to the article.
Victorino was convicted of two counts of second-degree sexual assault and two counts of risk of injury to a minor.
He will be sentenced on June 9, according to the article.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare