FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Fairfield police arrested a Norwalk man while he was in court Friday in connection with a robbery that took place at Bob's Stores on the Post Road in Fairfield in January.
While in court, John Tiscia, 49, was held on $5,000 bond after being charged with sixth-degree larceny, sixth-degree conspiracy to commit larceny and second-degree robbery after he and Lordis Rodriquez-Deets attempted to flee the store with $186 in Deets' purse, police said.
According to the police report, Tiscia and Deets were stopped on their way out by a security guard on Jan. 18.
Tiscia threatened the guard with a gun that he said he had and shoved the guard out of the way in his attempt to leave, police said.
Deets was charged in connection with the incident back on Jan. 18 by the police department.
No information regarding Tiscia's May 3 court appearance was known.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured