NORWALK, Conn. - A Norwalk man was charged with assault Tuesday after he was unhappy about his tax return, police said.
Jeffte Sainvil, 23, was charged with third-degree assault. Police said Sainvil walked into a tax service on South Main Street to pick up his tax returns. He began yelling at the employee, saying that he was unhappy with how much he got for a refund, police said.
The employee told Sainvil that he still had to pay for the return and the two started arguing, police said. Sainvil then punched the employee in the face, according to police.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard