NORWALK, Conn. - A Norwalk man was charged with assault Tuesday after he was unhappy about his tax return, police said.
Jeffte Sainvil, 23, was charged with third-degree assault. Police said Sainvil walked into a tax service on South Main Street to pick up his tax returns. He began yelling at the employee, saying that he was unhappy with how much he got for a refund, police said.
The employee told Sainvil that he still had to pay for the return and the two started arguing, police said. Sainvil then punched the employee in the face, according to police.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death