NORWALK, Conn. - A Norwalk man was charged with assault Tuesday after he was unhappy about his tax return, police said.
Jeffte Sainvil, 23, was charged with third-degree assault. Police said Sainvil walked into a tax service on South Main Street to pick up his tax returns. He began yelling at the employee, saying that he was unhappy with how much he got for a refund, police said.
The employee told Sainvil that he still had to pay for the return and the two started arguing, police said. Sainvil then punched the employee in the face, according to police.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare