NORWALK, Conn. - A Norwalk man was charged with assault Tuesday after he was unhappy about his tax return, police said.
Jeffte Sainvil, 23, was charged with third-degree assault. Police said Sainvil walked into a tax service on South Main Street to pick up his tax returns. He began yelling at the employee, saying that he was unhappy with how much he got for a refund, police said.
The employee told Sainvil that he still had to pay for the return and the two started arguing, police said. Sainvil then punched the employee in the face, according to police.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport