NORWALK, Conn. - A Norwalk man was charged with assault Tuesday after he was unhappy about his tax return, police said.
Jeffte Sainvil, 23, was charged with third-degree assault. Police said Sainvil walked into a tax service on South Main Street to pick up his tax returns. He began yelling at the employee, saying that he was unhappy with how much he got for a refund, police said.
The employee told Sainvil that he still had to pay for the return and the two started arguing, police said. Sainvil then punched the employee in the face, according to police.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk