NORWALK, Conn. – A 28-year-old Norwalk man was arrested Friday on multiple charges in connection with credit-card theft, illegal use of a credit card and identity theft, according to police.
Isaiah Walter Lee, of Oriole Drive, was arrested in his home on a warrant, following a lengthy investigation, police said. They also recovered more than $50,000 worth of what is believed to be stolen property.
Police said detectives also found evidence of Lee’s alleged “complicity in a number of car burglaries and residential burglaries.”
Lee was held on a $110,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Monday.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest
- 4 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of Norwalk Man On The Job
- 5 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News