NORWALK, Conn. – A 28-year-old Norwalk man was arrested Friday on multiple charges in connection with credit-card theft, illegal use of a credit card and identity theft, according to police.
Isaiah Walter Lee, of Oriole Drive, was arrested in his home on a warrant, following a lengthy investigation, police said. They also recovered more than $50,000 worth of what is believed to be stolen property.
Police said detectives also found evidence of Lee’s alleged “complicity in a number of car burglaries and residential burglaries.”
Lee was held on a $110,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Monday.
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Norwalk Basketball Community Stunned By Coach's Sudden Death
- 4 Norwalk Woman Arrested After Westport Drug Raid
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk