NORWALK, Conn. – A 28-year-old Norwalk man was arrested Friday on multiple charges in connection with credit-card theft, illegal use of a credit card and identity theft, according to police.
Isaiah Walter Lee, of Oriole Drive, was arrested in his home on a warrant, following a lengthy investigation, police said. They also recovered more than $50,000 worth of what is believed to be stolen property.
Police said detectives also found evidence of Lee’s alleged “complicity in a number of car burglaries and residential burglaries.”
Lee was held on a $110,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Monday.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital