NORWALK, Conn. – A 28-year-old Norwalk man was arrested Friday on multiple charges in connection with credit-card theft, illegal use of a credit card and identity theft, according to police.
Isaiah Walter Lee, of Oriole Drive, was arrested in his home on a warrant, following a lengthy investigation, police said. They also recovered more than $50,000 worth of what is believed to be stolen property.
Police said detectives also found evidence of Lee’s alleged “complicity in a number of car burglaries and residential burglaries.”
Lee was held on a $110,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Monday.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say