NORWALK, Conn. – A 28-year-old Norwalk man was arrested Friday on multiple charges in connection with credit-card theft, illegal use of a credit card and identity theft, according to police.
Isaiah Walter Lee, of Oriole Drive, was arrested in his home on a warrant, following a lengthy investigation, police said. They also recovered more than $50,000 worth of what is believed to be stolen property.
Police said detectives also found evidence of Lee’s alleged “complicity in a number of car burglaries and residential burglaries.”
Lee was held on a $110,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Monday.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare