NORWALK, Conn. – A 32-year-old Norwalk man was charged Sunday with trying to run over his ex-girlfriend’s brother, according to the police report.
Richard Saymon, of Lafayette Street, was driving on Fairfield Avenue at about 4 p.m. when he saw his ex-girlfriend’s brother walking a dog on the street, police said. He allegedly stopped his car, got out and punched the man in the face, then got back in the car and tried to run him over, according to the police report.
The man did not require medical attention.
Saymon was charged with misdemeanor first-degree reckless endangerment, evading responsibility and third-degree assault. He was released after posting a $500 bond and is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Feb. 14.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured