WESTPORT, Conn. – A 22-year-old Norwalk man is facing felony charges after police said he burglarized the home of a Westport relative last Friday.
Emil Stuck, of Chapel Street, is additionally accused of stealing the relative’s vehicles, the police report says. He was arrested at his home later Friday and found in possession of narcotics, police said.
Stuck was charged with first-degree larceny, third-degree burglary and possession of narcotics, all felonies. He also was charged with use of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
He was held on $50,000 bond after being arraigned Monday morning in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station