WESTPORT, Conn. – A 22-year-old Norwalk man is facing felony charges after police said he burglarized the home of a Westport relative last Friday.
Emil Stuck, of Chapel Street, is additionally accused of stealing the relative’s vehicles, the police report says. He was arrested at his home later Friday and found in possession of narcotics, police said.
Stuck was charged with first-degree larceny, third-degree burglary and possession of narcotics, all felonies. He also was charged with use of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
He was held on $50,000 bond after being arraigned Monday morning in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters