WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport Police charged an underage Norwalk man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 26, officials said.
Christopher Dicesare, 20, was pulled over after officers saw him violating several traffic laws, police said.
Dicesare failed subsequent field sobriety tests and was charged with operating under the influence of intoxicating liquor, drugs or both; operating a motor vehicle under suspension; and failing to drive right, according to Westport police.
Dicesare was held on $500 cash bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, Aug. 4, police said.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola