WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport Police charged an underage Norwalk man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 26, officials said.
Christopher Dicesare, 20, was pulled over after officers saw him violating several traffic laws, police said.
Dicesare failed subsequent field sobriety tests and was charged with operating under the influence of intoxicating liquor, drugs or both; operating a motor vehicle under suspension; and failing to drive right, according to Westport police.
Dicesare was held on $500 cash bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, Aug. 4, police said.
- 1 Norwalk Winner Scoops Up $1M Powerball Windfall After Blizzard
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 4 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Norwalk
- 5 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide