WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport Police charged an underage Norwalk man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 26, officials said.
Christopher Dicesare, 20, was pulled over after officers saw him violating several traffic laws, police said.
Dicesare failed subsequent field sobriety tests and was charged with operating under the influence of intoxicating liquor, drugs or both; operating a motor vehicle under suspension; and failing to drive right, according to Westport police.
Dicesare was held on $500 cash bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, Aug. 4, police said.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare