WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport Police charged an underage Norwalk man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 26, officials said.
Christopher Dicesare, 20, was pulled over after officers saw him violating several traffic laws, police said.
Dicesare failed subsequent field sobriety tests and was charged with operating under the influence of intoxicating liquor, drugs or both; operating a motor vehicle under suspension; and failing to drive right, according to Westport police.
Dicesare was held on $500 cash bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, Aug. 4, police said.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Norwalk
- 5 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute