WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport Police charged an underage Norwalk man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 26, officials said.
Christopher Dicesare, 20, was pulled over after officers saw him violating several traffic laws, police said.
Dicesare failed subsequent field sobriety tests and was charged with operating under the influence of intoxicating liquor, drugs or both; operating a motor vehicle under suspension; and failing to drive right, according to Westport police.
Dicesare was held on $500 cash bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, Aug. 4, police said.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer