NORWALK, Conn. - From May 19 through June 1, the Norwalk Police Department participated in the National Click It or Ticket enforcement campaign.
The general breakdown for motor vehicle violations was as follows:
• 212 total violations were cited.
• 172 infractions for failure to wear or properly wear a seat belt.
• 4 of those were for transporting a child under 7 years old without a child restraint system.
• 40 additional infractions were issued for a variety of violations,
• 16 for illegally tinted windows
• 10 for operating an unregistered vehicle
• 5 for cell phone use
• 5 for operating without a license.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 25 Arrests Were Made At Norwalk Schools In 2013
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury