NORWALK, Conn. - From May 19 through June 1, the Norwalk Police Department participated in the National Click It or Ticket enforcement campaign.
The general breakdown for motor vehicle violations was as follows:
• 212 total violations were cited.
• 172 infractions for failure to wear or properly wear a seat belt.
• 4 of those were for transporting a child under 7 years old without a child restraint system.
• 40 additional infractions were issued for a variety of violations,
• 16 for illegally tinted windows
• 10 for operating an unregistered vehicle
• 5 for cell phone use
• 5 for operating without a license.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Norwalk