NORWALK, Conn. - A man walked into a Norwalk gas station with a gun Monday afternoon, pointed it in the attendant's face and stole the money out of the cash register, police said.
The incident at the Connecticut Avenue Shell Station occurred around 4:30 p.m. The attendant told police the robber was wearing a mask and that he did not see if he was driving a car or where he went after he left the station.
Police set up a perimeter and brought in Kai, the police dog to search. They are checking the station's surveillance video. The attendant was unharmed but was very shaken up by the incident, police said. Police are still determining how much money was taken out of the register.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced