NORWALK, Conn. - A man walked into a Norwalk gas station with a gun Monday afternoon, pointed it in the attendant's face and stole the money out of the cash register, police said.
The incident at the Connecticut Avenue Shell Station occurred around 4:30 p.m. The attendant told police the robber was wearing a mask and that he did not see if he was driving a car or where he went after he left the station.
Police set up a perimeter and brought in Kai, the police dog to search. They are checking the station's surveillance video. The attendant was unharmed but was very shaken up by the incident, police said. Police are still determining how much money was taken out of the register.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 3 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director