NORWALK, Conn. - A man walked into a Norwalk gas station with a gun Monday afternoon, pointed it in the attendant's face and stole the money out of the cash register, police said.
The incident at the Connecticut Avenue Shell Station occurred around 4:30 p.m. The attendant told police the robber was wearing a mask and that he did not see if he was driving a car or where he went after he left the station.
Police set up a perimeter and brought in Kai, the police dog to search. They are checking the station's surveillance video. The attendant was unharmed but was very shaken up by the incident, police said. Police are still determining how much money was taken out of the register.
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 3 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk