NORWALK, Conn. – A pedestrian was removed from beneath a car on East Avenue on Monday afternoon, Norwalk Police said.
According to Lt. Paul Vinett, the Fire Department extricated a person from underneath a car at around 2:15 p.m.
Early reports indicated the person was bleeding heavily and had deep lacerations but appeared to be conscious, Vinett said.
No further information was available as of 2:30 p.m.
Check back with The Norwalk Daily Voice for more information as it comes in.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk