NORWALK, Conn. – A pedestrian was removed from beneath a car on East Avenue on Monday afternoon, Norwalk Police said.
According to Lt. Paul Vinett, the Fire Department extricated a person from underneath a car at around 2:15 p.m.
Early reports indicated the person was bleeding heavily and had deep lacerations but appeared to be conscious, Vinett said.
No further information was available as of 2:30 p.m.
Check back with The Norwalk Daily Voice for more information as it comes in.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast