NORWALK, Conn. – A pedestrian was removed from beneath a car on East Avenue on Monday afternoon, Norwalk Police said.
According to Lt. Paul Vinett, the Fire Department extricated a person from underneath a car at around 2:15 p.m.
Early reports indicated the person was bleeding heavily and had deep lacerations but appeared to be conscious, Vinett said.
No further information was available as of 2:30 p.m.
Check back with The Norwalk Daily Voice for more information as it comes in.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk High Administrator Moves To Lead Stamford High After Scandal