NORWALK, Conn. – A pedestrian was removed from beneath a car on East Avenue on Monday afternoon, Norwalk Police said.
According to Lt. Paul Vinett, the Fire Department extricated a person from underneath a car at around 2:15 p.m.
Early reports indicated the person was bleeding heavily and had deep lacerations but appeared to be conscious, Vinett said.
No further information was available as of 2:30 p.m.
Check back with The Norwalk Daily Voice for more information as it comes in.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Norwalk Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint
- 3 Norwalk PTO Council 'Disturbed' By Rivera's Resignation As Superintendent
- 4 Juvenile Who Lives In Europe Arrested In Norwalk SWATing Incident
- 5 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday