NORWALK, Conn. – A pedestrian was removed from beneath a car on East Avenue on Monday afternoon, Norwalk Police said.
According to Lt. Paul Vinett, the Fire Department extricated a person from underneath a car at around 2:15 p.m.
Early reports indicated the person was bleeding heavily and had deep lacerations but appeared to be conscious, Vinett said.
No further information was available as of 2:30 p.m.
Check back with The Norwalk Daily Voice for more information as it comes in.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather