NORWALK, Conn. – A pedestrian was removed from beneath a car on East Avenue on Monday afternoon, Norwalk Police said.
According to Lt. Paul Vinett, the Fire Department extricated a person from underneath a car at around 2:15 p.m.
Early reports indicated the person was bleeding heavily and had deep lacerations but appeared to be conscious, Vinett said.
No further information was available as of 2:30 p.m.
Check back with The Norwalk Daily Voice for more information as it comes in.
- 1 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Juvenile Who Lives In Europe Arrested In Norwalk SWATing Incident