NORWALK, Conn. – A pedestrian was removed from beneath a car on East Avenue on Monday afternoon, Norwalk Police said.
According to Lt. Paul Vinett, the Fire Department extricated a person from underneath a car at around 2:15 p.m.
Early reports indicated the person was bleeding heavily and had deep lacerations but appeared to be conscious, Vinett said.
No further information was available as of 2:30 p.m.
Check back with The Norwalk Daily Voice for more information as it comes in.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 4 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say