NORWALK, Conn. – A pedestrian was removed from beneath a car on East Avenue on Monday afternoon, Norwalk Police said.
According to Lt. Paul Vinett, the Fire Department extricated a person from underneath a car at around 2:15 p.m.
Early reports indicated the person was bleeding heavily and had deep lacerations but appeared to be conscious, Vinett said.
No further information was available as of 2:30 p.m.
Check back with The Norwalk Daily Voice for more information as it comes in.
- 1 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Crash Cleared From I-95 Southbound In Norwalk
- 4 Retired Norwalk Hospital Cardiology Chief Explains Dangers Of AF
- 5 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House