NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk firefighters recently learned the latest techniques for rescuing an unconscious firefighter.
Connecticut Fire Academy Instructors were able to teach the classes in the training area within its new headquarters on Connecticut Avenue, during a heavy rain storm.
In the past with heavy rain, training would have been cancelled at the outdoor training area for safety purposes.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 4 Hospitals In Norwalk, Danbury Testing Suspected Cases Of Enterovirus
- 5 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market