NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk firefighters recently learned the latest techniques for rescuing an unconscious firefighter.
Connecticut Fire Academy Instructors were able to teach the classes in the training area within its new headquarters on Connecticut Avenue, during a heavy rain storm.
In the past with heavy rain, training would have been cancelled at the outdoor training area for safety purposes.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Norwalk
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel