NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk family says their dog helped save their lives after their home caught fire, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Cindy Lyons and her husband were in bed when their Chow named Kai began barking. Soon after smoke detectors went off and Lyons discovered the blaze at their front door, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death