NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk family says their dog helped save their lives after their home caught fire, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Cindy Lyons and her husband were in bed when their Chow named Kai began barking. Soon after smoke detectors went off and Lyons discovered the blaze at their front door, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare