NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk family says their dog helped save their lives after their home caught fire, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Cindy Lyons and her husband were in bed when their Chow named Kai began barking. Soon after smoke detectors went off and Lyons discovered the blaze at their front door, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Where To Eat Out In And Around Norwalk On Thanksgiving
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job