NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk family says their dog helped save their lives after their home caught fire, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Cindy Lyons and her husband were in bed when their Chow named Kai began barking. Soon after smoke detectors went off and Lyons discovered the blaze at their front door, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director