NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk family says their dog helped save their lives after their home caught fire, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Cindy Lyons and her husband were in bed when their Chow named Kai began barking. Soon after smoke detectors went off and Lyons discovered the blaze at their front door, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Police: Norwalk Pair Bring Pepper Spray, Bleach To Battle Over Wallet
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Retired Norwalk Hospital Cardiology Chief Explains Dangers Of AF
- 5 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage