NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk family says their dog helped save their lives after their home caught fire, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Cindy Lyons and her husband were in bed when their Chow named Kai began barking. Soon after smoke detectors went off and Lyons discovered the blaze at their front door, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Family Becomes Stars With Award-Winning Christmas Village
- 2 New Speed Change Lanes Open On I-95 In Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Police Help Rescue 2 Men From Capsized Boat Off Coast Of Westport
- 4 Former Norwalk Mayor Moccia Moves To Ridgefield
- 5 Fog, Soaking Rain, Strong Winds In Store For Norwalk Holiday Travelers