Norwalk Family Says Dog Warned Them Of House Fire

  • Comment
A Norwalk family is crediting their dog for alerting them to a house fire recently. Photo Credit: Miguel Cruz

NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk family says their dog helped save their lives after their home caught fire, according to News 12 Connecticut. 

Cindy Lyons and her husband were in bed when their Chow named Kai began barking. Soon after smoke detectors went off and Lyons discovered the blaze at their front door, News 12 Connecticut reported. 

Click here to watch the video. 

  • Comment


In Other News


CL&P Repairs Power Outages In Norwalk

Police & Fire

Man Charged With Larceny Over Unreturned Rental Car In Norwalk


Happy Birthday To Norwalk’s Mat Devine