NORWALK, Conn. -- A jury in Stamford Superior Court found the manager of a Norwalk dental office guilty of sexually assaulting a co-worker on Wednesday, Feb. 26, according to thehour.com.
Rafael Arias, 40, cornered a co-worker in a hallway outside of the dental office and tried to kiss her before groping her and forcing his hand down her pants in July 2012, thehour.com reported.
Arias never took the stand on his behalf but wrote a sworn statement that said the incident was consensual, according to thehour.com.
He was found guilty of both first- and third-degree sexual assault and held on $1 million, thehour.com said. Arias will be sentenced on Wednesday, April 9, thehour.com said.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death