NORWALK, Conn. -- A jury in Stamford Superior Court found the manager of a Norwalk dental office guilty of sexually assaulting a co-worker on Wednesday, Feb. 26, according to thehour.com.
Rafael Arias, 40, cornered a co-worker in a hallway outside of the dental office and tried to kiss her before groping her and forcing his hand down her pants in July 2012, thehour.com reported.
Arias never took the stand on his behalf but wrote a sworn statement that said the incident was consensual, according to thehour.com.
He was found guilty of both first- and third-degree sexual assault and held on $1 million, thehour.com said. Arias will be sentenced on Wednesday, April 9, thehour.com said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk