NORWALK, Conn. – Yard and snow equipment were targeted in a pair of separate home burglaries reported in Norwalk on Wednesday, police said.
The thefts occurred in different parts of the city and appear to be unrelated, other than that the equipment was stored in garages in both cases.
On Wednesday, five chainsaws and a hedge trimmer were reported stolen from an unlocked garage at a home on Old Trolley Way. Police said the homeowner believed the theft could have occurred anytime after Nov. 2.
In the second case, a snowblower and a lawnmower were reported stolen Wednesday from a padlocked garage at a home on Gregory Boulevard. Police said the thief broke in by cutting the lock.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director