NORWALK, Conn. – An 17-year-old assault victim found unconscious in a Norwalk park Tuesday afternoon screamed uncontrollably when he came to and said he was on PCP, Norwalk Police say.
The Norwalk boy had been punched in the face when he was found by police at about 4:45 p.m. in Flax Hill Park, Sgt. James Boff said. He was bleeding heavily from the mouth and nose. Other people in the park knew who he was and said he had gotten into a fight with a male suspect, but didn't say who he was. They said the suspect ran away.
The boy came to and started yelling "Don't hurt me" and flailing about, Boff said. Police said they were trying to help him and he screamed, "OK, OK." Asked if he were under the influence, the teen screamed, "PCP! PCP!"
The boy was taken to Norwalk Hospital. Police were seeking a tall black man with a muscular build, wearing a white tank top and blue gym shorts, Lt. Paul Vinnet said. The victim had a broken jaw, Vinnet said.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter