NORWALK, Conn. – An 17-year-old assault victim found unconscious in a Norwalk park Tuesday afternoon screamed uncontrollably when he came to and said he was on PCP, Norwalk Police say.
The Norwalk boy had been punched in the face when he was found by police at about 4:45 p.m. in Flax Hill Park, Sgt. James Boff said. He was bleeding heavily from the mouth and nose. Other people in the park knew who he was and said he had gotten into a fight with a male suspect, but didn't say who he was. They said the suspect ran away.
The boy came to and started yelling "Don't hurt me" and flailing about, Boff said. Police said they were trying to help him and he screamed, "OK, OK." Asked if he were under the influence, the teen screamed, "PCP! PCP!"
The boy was taken to Norwalk Hospital. Police were seeking a tall black man with a muscular build, wearing a white tank top and blue gym shorts, Lt. Paul Vinnet said. The victim had a broken jaw, Vinnet said.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Report Says 25 Arrests Were Made At Norwalk Schools In 2013