NORWALK, Conn. -- The American Red Cross is helping a family displaced by a noontime fire Tuesday in Norwalk.
Fire officials are investigating the blaze that broke out around 12:30 p.m. in the kitchen of 18 Country Club Road before spreading throughout the home, according to The Hour newspaper. No one was reported hurt in the fire.
Three adult residents were displaced by the fire, said the local branch of the American Red Cross.
Those affected will meet with Red Cross caseworkers in the coming days to work on a longer-term recovery plan.
The fire remains under investigation.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.