NORWALK, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged a Norwalk woman with driving under the influence after allegedly finding her asleep in a running vehicle on Sunday, March 23, according to the New Canaan News.
Cynthia Rabanal, 31, was allegedly found by police slumped over the steering wheel and unconscious on Farm Road near Main Street. Rabanal allegedly had the car running and in "drive" but fell asleep with her foot on the brakes, the New Canaan News reported.
Police administered field sobriety tests and arrested Rabanal. At the station it was revealed that her blood-alcohol content was 0.15 percent, the New Canaan News said.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged Again With Running Hole-In-One Insurance Scam
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police: Georgia Man Bites Doctor At Norwalk Hospital
- 5 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Raid That Left Norwalk Man Dead