NORWALK, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged a Norwalk woman with driving under the influence after allegedly finding her asleep in a running vehicle on Sunday, March 23, according to the New Canaan News.
Cynthia Rabanal, 31, was allegedly found by police slumped over the steering wheel and unconscious on Farm Road near Main Street. Rabanal allegedly had the car running and in "drive" but fell asleep with her foot on the brakes, the New Canaan News reported.
Police administered field sobriety tests and arrested Rabanal. At the station it was revealed that her blood-alcohol content was 0.15 percent, the New Canaan News said.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home