NORWALK, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged a Norwalk woman with driving under the influence after allegedly finding her asleep in a running vehicle on Sunday, March 23, according to the New Canaan News.
Cynthia Rabanal, 31, was allegedly found by police slumped over the steering wheel and unconscious on Farm Road near Main Street. Rabanal allegedly had the car running and in "drive" but fell asleep with her foot on the brakes, the New Canaan News reported.
Police administered field sobriety tests and arrested Rabanal. At the station it was revealed that her blood-alcohol content was 0.15 percent, the New Canaan News said.
- 1 Norwalk Winner Scoops Up $1M Powerball Windfall After Blizzard
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 4 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Norwalk
- 5 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide