NORWALK, Conn. – Between $25,000 and $40,000 worth of motorcycle parts were reported stolen from a home on Bayne Street Wednesday, police said.
The parts, which were to various brands of motorcycles, were being stored in the basement of the home by the owner of a defunct Stamford motorcycle shop, according to police. The owner temporarily was storing the parts until he could get a new shop up and running.
The theft was reported at about 9 a.m. Wednesday after it was discovered. Police said the burglars broke into the basement through an unlocked door.
- 1 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint