NORWALK, Conn. – Between $25,000 and $40,000 worth of motorcycle parts were reported stolen from a home on Bayne Street Wednesday, police said.
The parts, which were to various brands of motorcycles, were being stored in the basement of the home by the owner of a defunct Stamford motorcycle shop, according to police. The owner temporarily was storing the parts until he could get a new shop up and running.
The theft was reported at about 9 a.m. Wednesday after it was discovered. Police said the burglars broke into the basement through an unlocked door.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest
- 4 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of Norwalk Man On The Job
- 5 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News