NORWALK, Conn. – Between $25,000 and $40,000 worth of motorcycle parts were reported stolen from a home on Bayne Street Wednesday, police said.
The parts, which were to various brands of motorcycles, were being stored in the basement of the home by the owner of a defunct Stamford motorcycle shop, according to police. The owner temporarily was storing the parts until he could get a new shop up and running.
The theft was reported at about 9 a.m. Wednesday after it was discovered. Police said the burglars broke into the basement through an unlocked door.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married