NORWALK, Conn. – Between $25,000 and $40,000 worth of motorcycle parts were reported stolen from a home on Bayne Street Wednesday, police said.
The parts, which were to various brands of motorcycles, were being stored in the basement of the home by the owner of a defunct Stamford motorcycle shop, according to police. The owner temporarily was storing the parts until he could get a new shop up and running.
The theft was reported at about 9 a.m. Wednesday after it was discovered. Police said the burglars broke into the basement through an unlocked door.
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk