NORWALK, Conn. – Between $25,000 and $40,000 worth of motorcycle parts were reported stolen from a home on Bayne Street Wednesday, police said.
The parts, which were to various brands of motorcycles, were being stored in the basement of the home by the owner of a defunct Stamford motorcycle shop, according to police. The owner temporarily was storing the parts until he could get a new shop up and running.
The theft was reported at about 9 a.m. Wednesday after it was discovered. Police said the burglars broke into the basement through an unlocked door.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola