NORWALK, Conn. – A man, angered over a defective male-enhancement device he bought earlier in the day, stole another one from the Love Shack on Connecticut Avenue Thursday, police said.
The shoplifting incident occurred a little after 2 p.m. A man bought a $40 pump-style device, police said, but he returned about 20 minutes later complaining the instrument did not work.
Store staff told the man that they did not take returns for used merchandise, so the man walked over to a display area, grabbed a different but similar pump-style device and walked out. He was last seen walking toward North Taylor Avenue.
The man was described as having an average build, red hair and a red beard, and wearing a black jacket.
- 1 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow