NORWALK, Conn. – A man, angered over a defective male-enhancement device he bought earlier in the day, stole another one from the Love Shack on Connecticut Avenue Thursday, police said.
The shoplifting incident occurred a little after 2 p.m. A man bought a $40 pump-style device, police said, but he returned about 20 minutes later complaining the instrument did not work.
Store staff told the man that they did not take returns for used merchandise, so the man walked over to a display area, grabbed a different but similar pump-style device and walked out. He was last seen walking toward North Taylor Avenue.
The man was described as having an average build, red hair and a red beard, and wearing a black jacket.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola