NORWALK, Conn. – A man, angered over a defective male-enhancement device he bought earlier in the day, stole another one from the Love Shack on Connecticut Avenue Thursday, police said.
The shoplifting incident occurred a little after 2 p.m. A man bought a $40 pump-style device, police said, but he returned about 20 minutes later complaining the instrument did not work.
Store staff told the man that they did not take returns for used merchandise, so the man walked over to a display area, grabbed a different but similar pump-style device and walked out. He was last seen walking toward North Taylor Avenue.
The man was described as having an average build, red hair and a red beard, and wearing a black jacket.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Norwalk