NORWALK, Conn. – An unidentified man armed with a switchblade was spotted on Main Avenue in Norwalk at about 1:55 p.m. Wednesday before driving off in a two-tone minivan, police said.
The man, who witnesses described as possibly of Mediterranean descent, entered the 203 Tan Company at 235 Main Ave. and first asked if an unnamed woman worked there and later if there was a medical office nearby, police said.
Witnesses said they saw the switchblade in one of his hands, and also that the man was sweating and appeared to be nervous, police said. But he quickly left the salon and drove off in the minivan.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Norwalk, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield