NORWALK, Conn. – A Norwalk man was stabbed multiple times on Liberty Square on Tuesday night, according to police reports.
Police were called to Norwalk Hospital at about 10:45 p.m. Tuesday on reports of a man receiving treatment for five stab wounds. Investigators learned that he had gone into The Office Café on Liberty Square earlier that night saying that he had been stabbed outside the bar, according to employee reports to police.
The victim, a 34-year-old Norwalk man, received treatment for non-life-threatening injuries at the hospital, police said. The victim was cooperating with police Tuesday night but was unable to provide a description of the suspect, police said.
The incident was still under investigation. Anyone with information should contact the Norwalk Police at 203-854-3000.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud In Norwalk