NORWALK, Conn. – A Norwalk man was stabbed multiple times on Liberty Square on Tuesday night, according to police reports.
Police were called to Norwalk Hospital at about 10:45 p.m. Tuesday on reports of a man receiving treatment for five stab wounds. Investigators learned that he had gone into The Office Café on Liberty Square earlier that night saying that he had been stabbed outside the bar, according to employee reports to police.
The victim, a 34-year-old Norwalk man, received treatment for non-life-threatening injuries at the hospital, police said. The victim was cooperating with police Tuesday night but was unable to provide a description of the suspect, police said.
The incident was still under investigation. Anyone with information should contact the Norwalk Police at 203-854-3000.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say