NORWALK, Conn. - A man was shot in the hand on Burritt Avenue in Norwalk Tuesday afternoon, police said.
The man was shot while walking near the intersection of Burritt and Lincoln avenues. He told police that he did not recognize his assailants.
Witnesses told police that they heard three shots fired, and then saw two men walking away carrying a handgun. Police dispatched units to canvass the area, but did not find anybody matching the description of the suspects.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk