NORWALK, Conn. - A man was shot in the hand on Burritt Avenue in Norwalk Tuesday afternoon, police said.
The man was shot while walking near the intersection of Burritt and Lincoln avenues. He told police that he did not recognize his assailants.
Witnesses told police that they heard three shots fired, and then saw two men walking away carrying a handgun. Police dispatched units to canvass the area, but did not find anybody matching the description of the suspects.
- 1 Norwalk Man Faces Phone Theft Charges at Stew Leonard's
- 2 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 5 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job