NORWALK, Conn. - A man was shot in the hand on Burritt Avenue in Norwalk Tuesday afternoon, police said.
The man was shot while walking near the intersection of Burritt and Lincoln avenues. He told police that he did not recognize his assailants.
Witnesses told police that they heard three shots fired, and then saw two men walking away carrying a handgun. Police dispatched units to canvass the area, but did not find anybody matching the description of the suspects.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married