NORWALK, Conn. - A man was shot in the hand on Burritt Avenue in Norwalk Tuesday afternoon, police said.
The man was shot while walking near the intersection of Burritt and Lincoln avenues. He told police that he did not recognize his assailants.
Witnesses told police that they heard three shots fired, and then saw two men walking away carrying a handgun. Police dispatched units to canvass the area, but did not find anybody matching the description of the suspects.
- 1 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Harrison Sisters' Goodness In Funeral Mass
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint