NORWALK, Conn. - A man was shot in the hand on Burritt Avenue in Norwalk Tuesday afternoon, police said.
The man was shot while walking near the intersection of Burritt and Lincoln avenues. He told police that he did not recognize his assailants.
Witnesses told police that they heard three shots fired, and then saw two men walking away carrying a handgun. Police dispatched units to canvass the area, but did not find anybody matching the description of the suspects.
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores