NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man reported he was robbed by a group of teens on Lexington Avenue on Wednesday evening, police said.
Officers responded to the area of Lexington Avenue and Olean Street at about 5:30 p.m. on reports of a man bleeding in the area, police said. Officers located the man, who told them he had just been robbed by a group of people, according to police reports. The man had cuts on his forehead and nose and was taken to Norwalk Hospital.
According to police, the man said he was walking when he was attacked by a group of several teenagers. He described the attackers as a group of young black men and one heavyset woman, police said. He told police that they hit him and took the money out of his wallet before running off.
Officers searched the area and spoke with neighbors, police said. There were no surveillance cameras in the area where the robbery took place, police said. The incident was still under investigation.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Back TV After Selling It