NORWALK, Conn. -- A 27-year-old man was found guilty Monday, March 31, of robbing and shooting a marijuana dealer at Norwalk's Kendall Elementary School, according to a report from The Hour Online.
A jury in Stamford Superior Court found Kareem Leach to be guilty of first-degree robbery and first-degree assault, according to the report. Leach has been held on $1 million bond since his Feb. 1, 2013 arrest. He will be sentenced on June 3, according to the report.
There is the possibility of an appeal of the guilty verdict, Leach's attorney Neil Rogan told The Hour Online.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk