NORWALK, Conn. -- A 27-year-old man was found guilty Monday, March 31, of robbing and shooting a marijuana dealer at Norwalk's Kendall Elementary School, according to a report from The Hour Online.
A jury in Stamford Superior Court found Kareem Leach to be guilty of first-degree robbery and first-degree assault, according to the report. Leach has been held on $1 million bond since his Feb. 1, 2013 arrest. He will be sentenced on June 3, according to the report.
There is the possibility of an appeal of the guilty verdict, Leach's attorney Neil Rogan told The Hour Online.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk