NORWALK, Conn. -- A 27-year-old man was found guilty Monday, March 31, of robbing and shooting a marijuana dealer at Norwalk's Kendall Elementary School, according to a report from The Hour Online.
A jury in Stamford Superior Court found Kareem Leach to be guilty of first-degree robbery and first-degree assault, according to the report. Leach has been held on $1 million bond since his Feb. 1, 2013 arrest. He will be sentenced on June 3, according to the report.
There is the possibility of an appeal of the guilty verdict, Leach's attorney Neil Rogan told The Hour Online.
- 1 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow