NORWALK, Conn. -- A 27-year-old man was found guilty Monday, March 31, of robbing and shooting a marijuana dealer at Norwalk's Kendall Elementary School, according to a report from The Hour Online.
A jury in Stamford Superior Court found Kareem Leach to be guilty of first-degree robbery and first-degree assault, according to the report. Leach has been held on $1 million bond since his Feb. 1, 2013 arrest. He will be sentenced on June 3, according to the report.
There is the possibility of an appeal of the guilty verdict, Leach's attorney Neil Rogan told The Hour Online.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk