NORWALK, Conn. -- A Waterbury man was arrested after he was found breaking windows at a Norwalk fire station Friday night, police said.
Danny Palmer, 47, was charged with second-degree criminal mischief and disorderly conduct. He was issued a summons to appear in court May 26.
Police received a call shortly before 11 p.m. Friday saying that somebody was breaking windows at Norwalk Fire Department Station Three on Van Zant Street.
When officers responded, they found Palmer, who appeared to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, according to police reports. He was also bleeding from the arm, police said.
Witnesses told officers they had seen Palmer punching the windows of the fire station, police said. Palmer was subsequently arrested.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter