NORWALK, Conn. -- A Waterbury man was arrested after he was found breaking windows at a Norwalk fire station Friday night, police said.
Danny Palmer, 47, was charged with second-degree criminal mischief and disorderly conduct. He was issued a summons to appear in court May 26.
Police received a call shortly before 11 p.m. Friday saying that somebody was breaking windows at Norwalk Fire Department Station Three on Van Zant Street.
When officers responded, they found Palmer, who appeared to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, according to police reports. He was also bleeding from the arm, police said.
Witnesses told officers they had seen Palmer punching the windows of the fire station, police said. Palmer was subsequently arrested.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk