NORWALK, Conn. - Two handguns were reported missing and possibly stolen from a Norwalk home, police said.
The owner of the home on Blue Mountain Road told police that he had last seen the guns in August when he cleaned them. He had put them in a safe and locked it. On Feb. 1 he noticed that the safe was closed but not locked and that the two guns were missing.
The owner's house is being renovated and he said that there have been several workers in his house since he last saw the guns. Several family members have also visited the home.
The guns are a 9 mm handgun and a .22 caliber semi-automatic handgun. Police are investigating the incident.
- 1 Norwalk Man Arrested Twice On Drugs, Threatening Officer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight