NORWALK, Conn. - Two handguns were reported missing and possibly stolen from a Norwalk home, police said.
The owner of the home on Blue Mountain Road told police that he had last seen the guns in August when he cleaned them. He had put them in a safe and locked it. On Feb. 1 he noticed that the safe was closed but not locked and that the two guns were missing.
The owner's house is being renovated and he said that there have been several workers in his house since he last saw the guns. Several family members have also visited the home.
The guns are a 9 mm handgun and a .22 caliber semi-automatic handgun. Police are investigating the incident.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk