NORWALK, Conn. - Two handguns were reported missing and possibly stolen from a Norwalk home, police said.
The owner of the home on Blue Mountain Road told police that he had last seen the guns in August when he cleaned them. He had put them in a safe and locked it. On Feb. 1 he noticed that the safe was closed but not locked and that the two guns were missing.
The owner's house is being renovated and he said that there have been several workers in his house since he last saw the guns. Several family members have also visited the home.
The guns are a 9 mm handgun and a .22 caliber semi-automatic handgun. Police are investigating the incident.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk