GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich woman was arrested and charged with hosting a party for teenagers, complete with alcohol and condoms, according to Greenwich Time.
In an interview with Greenwich Time, Eliane Mullen, 39, said the party, which occurred in April, was a sleepover that got out of hand.
But Easton police arrested Mullen, of Cos Cob Avenue, and charged her with 10 counts of risk of injury to a minor last week. She was released on a promise to appear in court.
Mullen bought a bottle of Smirnoff vodka, a bottle of Fireball Cinnamon Whisky and a six-pack of Heineken beer for the party held at a home on Rocky Ridge Road, police told Greenwich Time. At one point during the party, Mullen supplied a condom to two teens so they could have sex, police told Greenwich Time.
Read the full story here at Greenwich Time.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk