GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich woman was arrested and charged with hosting a party for teenagers, complete with alcohol and condoms, according to Greenwich Time.
In an interview with Greenwich Time, Eliane Mullen, 39, said the party, which occurred in April, was a sleepover that got out of hand.
But Easton police arrested Mullen, of Cos Cob Avenue, and charged her with 10 counts of risk of injury to a minor last week. She was released on a promise to appear in court.
Mullen bought a bottle of Smirnoff vodka, a bottle of Fireball Cinnamon Whisky and a six-pack of Heineken beer for the party held at a home on Rocky Ridge Road, police told Greenwich Time. At one point during the party, Mullen supplied a condom to two teens so they could have sex, police told Greenwich Time.
Read the full story here at Greenwich Time.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola