GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police charged a Norwalk man with driving while intoxicated after he sideswiped a parked car on Thursday, April 3, according to Patch.com.
Michael J. Colvin, 55, hit the parked vehicle while traveling south on Sherwood Place at 3 p.m. Police say Colvin showed signs of being intoxicated and failed a field sobriety test, Patch.com reported.
A nearby construction worker told police he saw Colvin get out of the vehicle and hide a bottle of liquor behind a tree, Patch.com said. Colvin denied the incident, but authorities found a bottle near the scene, Patch.com said.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest