GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police charged a Norwalk man with driving while intoxicated after he sideswiped a parked car on Thursday, April 3, according to Patch.com.
Michael J. Colvin, 55, hit the parked vehicle while traveling south on Sherwood Place at 3 p.m. Police say Colvin showed signs of being intoxicated and failed a field sobriety test, Patch.com reported.
A nearby construction worker told police he saw Colvin get out of the vehicle and hide a bottle of liquor behind a tree, Patch.com said. Colvin denied the incident, but authorities found a bottle near the scene, Patch.com said.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk