GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police charged a Norwalk man with driving while intoxicated after he sideswiped a parked car on Thursday, April 3, according to Patch.com.
Michael J. Colvin, 55, hit the parked vehicle while traveling south on Sherwood Place at 3 p.m. Police say Colvin showed signs of being intoxicated and failed a field sobriety test, Patch.com reported.
A nearby construction worker told police he saw Colvin get out of the vehicle and hide a bottle of liquor behind a tree, Patch.com said. Colvin denied the incident, but authorities found a bottle near the scene, Patch.com said.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash