GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police charged a Norwalk man with driving while intoxicated after he sideswiped a parked car on Thursday, April 3, according to Patch.com.
Michael J. Colvin, 55, hit the parked vehicle while traveling south on Sherwood Place at 3 p.m. Police say Colvin showed signs of being intoxicated and failed a field sobriety test, Patch.com reported.
A nearby construction worker told police he saw Colvin get out of the vehicle and hide a bottle of liquor behind a tree, Patch.com said. Colvin denied the incident, but authorities found a bottle near the scene, Patch.com said.
- 1 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow