NORWALK, Conn. – Four teens were arrested after a fight at a Norwalk High basketball game that sent one person to the hospital with minor injuries Tuesday night, according to police reports.
Norwalk police officers working security at the game reported that a fight broke out in the stands among four Norwalk girls. Officers later learned that the girls had been involved in an ongoing feud that turned physical at the game, according to police reports.
One of the combatants, a 17-year-old Norwalk girl, was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police said. The other three, two 14-year-old girls and a 15-year-old girl, were taken out of the gymnasium by police to wait for their parents, police said.
Each girl was issued a juvenile summons on a charge of a breach of the peace. They were all released into the custody of their parents.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk