NORWALK, Conn. -- Four Norwalk residents were charged with stealing a car Thursday night, according to police.
Lisa Goicoechea, 25; Errol Darlington, 22; Dashawn Hall, 18; and Charles Langley, 23, were each charged with third-degree larceny and conspiracy to commit third-degree larceny. Darlington was also charged with driving with a suspended license. Each was held on $20,000 bond and will appear in court June 27.
Police received a call at 8:30 p.m. from a man who said his car had been stolen outside a restaurant on Main Street. He said he had parked his gold Sebring convertible and went inside for about an hour, police said. When he came out, it was gone, he told police said. He told police that he may have left his keys on the front seat.
Police searched the area and located the car with all four individuals inside, according to police reports. When the car was stopped, all four put their hands in the air and were taken into custody.
- 1 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Death Of Man Who Drowned After Bridgeport Bar Fight Is Ruled A Homicide