NORWALK, Conn. -- Four Norwalk residents were charged with stealing a car Thursday night, according to police.
Lisa Goicoechea, 25; Errol Darlington, 22; Dashawn Hall, 18; and Charles Langley, 23, were each charged with third-degree larceny and conspiracy to commit third-degree larceny. Darlington was also charged with driving with a suspended license. Each was held on $20,000 bond and will appear in court June 27.
Police received a call at 8:30 p.m. from a man who said his car had been stolen outside a restaurant on Main Street. He said he had parked his gold Sebring convertible and went inside for about an hour, police said. When he came out, it was gone, he told police said. He told police that he may have left his keys on the front seat.
Police searched the area and located the car with all four individuals inside, according to police reports. When the car was stopped, all four put their hands in the air and were taken into custody.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare