NORWALK, Conn. — A fire broke out in a vacant home at 3 Olean St. in Norwalk Friday afternoon and was quickly extinguished by firefighters.
Twenty-five firefighters responded to the home around 3:30 p.m., and brought the fire under control in 17 minutes, Deputy Chief Chris King said.
Firefighters searched the home to confirm no one was living there, King said.
The cause of the fire was still under investigation Saturday morning.
- 1 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Crash Cleared From I-95 Southbound In Norwalk
- 4 Retired Norwalk Hospital Cardiology Chief Explains Dangers Of AF
- 5 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House