NORWALK, Conn. — A fire broke out in a vacant home at 3 Olean St. in Norwalk Friday afternoon and was quickly extinguished by firefighters.
Twenty-five firefighters responded to the home around 3:30 p.m., and brought the fire under control in 17 minutes, Deputy Chief Chris King said.
Firefighters searched the home to confirm no one was living there, King said.
The cause of the fire was still under investigation Saturday morning.
- 1 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint