NORWALK, Conn. — A fire broke out in a vacant home at 3 Olean St. in Norwalk Friday afternoon and was quickly extinguished by firefighters.
Twenty-five firefighters responded to the home around 3:30 p.m., and brought the fire under control in 17 minutes, Deputy Chief Chris King said.
Firefighters searched the home to confirm no one was living there, King said.
The cause of the fire was still under investigation Saturday morning.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter