NORWALK, Conn. — A fire broke out in a vacant home at 3 Olean St. in Norwalk Friday afternoon and was quickly extinguished by firefighters.
Twenty-five firefighters responded to the home around 3:30 p.m., and brought the fire under control in 17 minutes, Deputy Chief Chris King said.
Firefighters searched the home to confirm no one was living there, King said.
The cause of the fire was still under investigation Saturday morning.
- 1 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 4 Police: Norwalk Teen Posted Harassing Photos Of Teacher On App
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station