NORWALK, Conn. — A fire broke out in a vacant home at 3 Olean St. in Norwalk Friday afternoon and was quickly extinguished by firefighters.
Twenty-five firefighters responded to the home around 3:30 p.m., and brought the fire under control in 17 minutes, Deputy Chief Chris King said.
Firefighters searched the home to confirm no one was living there, King said.
The cause of the fire was still under investigation Saturday morning.
- 1 National Weather Service: Norwalk's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Norwalk Schools Receive $1.1 Million Grant For Common Core
- 4 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 5 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers