NORWALK, Conn. – Those responsible for gun violence in Norwalk are about to become the targets of a new initiative by the Police Department and two federal agencies.
Police Chief Thomas Kulhawik and Norwalk Mayor Richard Moccia are scheduled to disclose details of the program at a press conference Wednesday afternoon at police headquarters on Monroe Street.
Representatives from the two federal agencies – the U.S. Attorney’s Office and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms – are also expected to attend the press briefing.
Check back with The Norwalk Daily Voice later Wednesday for more information.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk High Administrator Moves To Lead Stamford High After Scandal