NORWALK, Conn. – Those responsible for gun violence in Norwalk are about to become the targets of a new initiative by the Police Department and two federal agencies.
Police Chief Thomas Kulhawik and Norwalk Mayor Richard Moccia are scheduled to disclose details of the program at a press conference Wednesday afternoon at police headquarters on Monroe Street.
Representatives from the two federal agencies – the U.S. Attorney’s Office and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms – are also expected to attend the press briefing.
Check back with The Norwalk Daily Voice later Wednesday for more information.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 National Weather Service: Norwalk's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 4 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 5 Norwalk's Steven Enoch Commits To Play Basketball At UConn