NORWALK, Conn. – Those responsible for gun violence in Norwalk are about to become the targets of a new initiative by the Police Department and two federal agencies.
Police Chief Thomas Kulhawik and Norwalk Mayor Richard Moccia are scheduled to disclose details of the program at a press conference Wednesday afternoon at police headquarters on Monroe Street.
Representatives from the two federal agencies – the U.S. Attorney’s Office and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms – are also expected to attend the press briefing.
Check back with The Norwalk Daily Voice later Wednesday for more information.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 5 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter