NORWALK, Conn. – Those responsible for gun violence in Norwalk are about to become the targets of a new initiative by the Police Department and two federal agencies.
Police Chief Thomas Kulhawik and Norwalk Mayor Richard Moccia are scheduled to disclose details of the program at a press conference Wednesday afternoon at police headquarters on Monroe Street.
Representatives from the two federal agencies – the U.S. Attorney’s Office and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms – are also expected to attend the press briefing.
Check back with The Norwalk Daily Voice later Wednesday for more information.
- 1 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Harrison Sisters' Goodness In Funeral Mass
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint