NORWALK, Conn. -- Emergency crews were searching for a missing boater off the coast of Norwalk's Calf Pasture Beach on Monday afternoon, according to the Hour.
Three boaters were pulled from the waters of Long Island Sound, according to the Hour, while dive teams were called to continue the search for a fourth person.
Emergency responders from Norwalk, Westport, Darien and Wilton as well as the Coast Guard were taking part, the Hour said. The person went missing at about noon, the Hour said.
Read the full story here at The Hour website.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 3 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Norwalk Overnight
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield