NORWALK, Conn. -- Emergency crews were searching for a missing boater off the coast of Norwalk's Calf Pasture Beach on Monday afternoon, according to the Hour.
Three boaters were pulled from the waters of Long Island Sound, according to the Hour, while dive teams were called to continue the search for a fourth person.
Emergency responders from Norwalk, Westport, Darien and Wilton as well as the Coast Guard were taking part, the Hour said. The person went missing at about noon, the Hour said.
Read the full story here at The Hour website.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk