NORWALK, Conn. -- Emergency crews were searching for a missing boater off the coast of Norwalk's Calf Pasture Beach on Monday afternoon, according to the Hour.
Three boaters were pulled from the waters of Long Island Sound, according to the Hour, while dive teams were called to continue the search for a fourth person.
Emergency responders from Norwalk, Westport, Darien and Wilton as well as the Coast Guard were taking part, the Hour said. The person went missing at about noon, the Hour said.
Read the full story here at The Hour website.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued