NORWALK, Conn. – A bag containing crack cocaine, marijuana and heroin that police said had a value of $16,000 was found by a pedestrian on West Cedar Street Thursday morning.
The bag was discovered in a lightly wooded area behind the Best Buy store on Connecticut Avenue. It was in a small hole where a tree stump had been pulled out.
Inside were two plastic bags of large rock crack, three plastic bags of marijuana and nine small bags of heroin. Police did not disclose the weights of the drugs.
Police didn't give any details about the person who found the bag.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts