NORWALK, Conn. – A bag containing crack cocaine, marijuana and heroin that police said had a value of $16,000 was found by a pedestrian on West Cedar Street Thursday morning.
The bag was discovered in a lightly wooded area behind the Best Buy store on Connecticut Avenue. It was in a small hole where a tree stump had been pulled out.
Inside were two plastic bags of large rock crack, three plastic bags of marijuana and nine small bags of heroin. Police did not disclose the weights of the drugs.
Police didn't give any details about the person who found the bag.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home