NORWALK, Conn. – A bag containing crack cocaine, marijuana and heroin that police said had a value of $16,000 was found by a pedestrian on West Cedar Street Thursday morning.
The bag was discovered in a lightly wooded area behind the Best Buy store on Connecticut Avenue. It was in a small hole where a tree stump had been pulled out.
Inside were two plastic bags of large rock crack, three plastic bags of marijuana and nine small bags of heroin. Police did not disclose the weights of the drugs.
Police didn't give any details about the person who found the bag.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital