NORWALK, Conn. – A bag containing crack cocaine, marijuana and heroin that police said had a value of $16,000 was found by a pedestrian on West Cedar Street Thursday morning.
The bag was discovered in a lightly wooded area behind the Best Buy store on Connecticut Avenue. It was in a small hole where a tree stump had been pulled out.
Inside were two plastic bags of large rock crack, three plastic bags of marijuana and nine small bags of heroin. Police did not disclose the weights of the drugs.
Police didn't give any details about the person who found the bag.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport