NORWALK, Conn. -- The driver of a van that was hit by a Metro-North train in Norwalk in February has been charged with driving while intoxicated, according to CBS Springfield.
Metropolitan Transportation Authority Police said Jeffrey Acuna, 36, of Bridgeport had a blood alcohol content that was three-times the legal limit, CBS Springfield reported.
Acuna was charged with driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, April 10, CBS Springfield said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued