NORWALK, Conn. -- The driver of a van that was hit by a Metro-North train in Norwalk in February has been charged with driving while intoxicated, according to CBS Springfield.
Metropolitan Transportation Authority Police said Jeffrey Acuna, 36, of Bridgeport had a blood alcohol content that was three-times the legal limit, CBS Springfield reported.
Acuna was charged with driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, April 10, CBS Springfield said.
- 1 Six Busted On Prostitution Charges In Sting In Norwalk
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach