NORWALK, Conn. -- The driver of a van that was hit by a Metro-North train in Norwalk in February has been charged with driving while intoxicated, according to CBS Springfield.
Metropolitan Transportation Authority Police said Jeffrey Acuna, 36, of Bridgeport had a blood alcohol content that was three-times the legal limit, CBS Springfield reported.
Acuna was charged with driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, April 10, CBS Springfield said.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport