NORWALK, Conn. -- The driver of a van that was hit by a Metro-North train in Norwalk in February has been charged with driving while intoxicated, according to CBS Springfield.
Metropolitan Transportation Authority Police said Jeffrey Acuna, 36, of Bridgeport had a blood alcohol content that was three-times the legal limit, CBS Springfield reported.
Acuna was charged with driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, April 10, CBS Springfield said.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured