NORWALK, Conn. -- The driver of a van that was hit by a Metro-North train in Norwalk in February has been charged with driving while intoxicated, according to CBS Springfield.
Metropolitan Transportation Authority Police said Jeffrey Acuna, 36, of Bridgeport had a blood alcohol content that was three-times the legal limit, CBS Springfield reported.
Acuna was charged with driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, April 10, CBS Springfield said.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 3 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Norwalk Overnight
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield