NORWALK, Conn. – Two men were shot in a drive-by shooting on Fort Point Street in East Norwalk Tuesday evening, and one of the victims is in serious condition at Norwalk Hospital, police said.
The identities of the two victims were not disclosed and the second victim was also treated at Norwalk Hospital but his injuries were non-life threatening, said Norwalk Police Lt. Paul Vinett.
The two men were riding on a motorcycle at about 5:15 p.m. when the shooting occurred, police said. A white van drove up to them and one of the occupants fired a handgun at them, police said.
The van then sped off, and Vinett said State Police stopped the van on I-95 in Fairfield.
“We have two suspects,” Vinett said, adding that a handgun was recovered in the van.
No other details were released.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Norwalk Teen Reports He Was Robbed On East Avenue
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced