DANBURY, Conn. - A 47-year-old Danbury Hospital employee was arrested Thursday morning on charges of sexually assaulting a patient in his care, police said.
According to the police report, Michael Wilmot, of Waterbury, was working as a patient care technician at Danbury Hospital and assaulted a patient in his care on June 12.
Wilmot was charged with two counts of first-degree sexual assault and held on $50,000 bond, police said.
No further information was available regarding the arrest or court information.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk