DANBURY, Conn. - A 47-year-old Danbury Hospital employee was arrested Thursday morning on charges of sexually assaulting a patient in his care, police said.
According to the police report, Michael Wilmot, of Waterbury, was working as a patient care technician at Danbury Hospital and assaulted a patient in his care on June 12.
Wilmot was charged with two counts of first-degree sexual assault and held on $50,000 bond, police said.
No further information was available regarding the arrest or court information.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Norwalk
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller