DANBURY, Conn. - A 47-year-old Danbury Hospital employee was arrested Thursday morning on charges of sexually assaulting a patient in his care, police said.
According to the police report, Michael Wilmot, of Waterbury, was working as a patient care technician at Danbury Hospital and assaulted a patient in his care on June 12.
Wilmot was charged with two counts of first-degree sexual assault and held on $50,000 bond, police said.
No further information was available regarding the arrest or court information.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News