DANBURY, Conn. - A 47-year-old Danbury Hospital employee was arrested Thursday morning on charges of sexually assaulting a patient in his care, police said.
According to the police report, Michael Wilmot, of Waterbury, was working as a patient care technician at Danbury Hospital and assaulted a patient in his care on June 12.
Wilmot was charged with two counts of first-degree sexual assault and held on $50,000 bond, police said.
No further information was available regarding the arrest or court information.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 25 Arrests Were Made At Norwalk Schools In 2013
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury