DANBURY, Conn. - A 47-year-old Danbury Hospital employee was arrested Thursday morning on charges of sexually assaulting a patient in his care, police said.
According to the police report, Michael Wilmot, of Waterbury, was working as a patient care technician at Danbury Hospital and assaulted a patient in his care on June 12.
Wilmot was charged with two counts of first-degree sexual assault and held on $50,000 bond, police said.
No further information was available regarding the arrest or court information.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Norwalk Sky