NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk police are searching for a suspect involved in a burglary at Marinello’s Deli at 300 Strawberry Hill Ave.
Surveillance video indicates the burglarly occurred Saturday at about 7:30 p.m. The thief stole an undisclosed amount of cash from the register and a “large quantity of uncut deli meats” and bread, according to Sgt. Thomas Roncinske.
How the suspect entered the deli was not disclosed.
He is described as a white or light-skinned Hispanic man about 5-feet-8 with a medium build. He is approximately 25 years old and was wearing a black Northface fleece jacket over a black hoodie sweatshirt, dark jeans and white sneakers.
He fled in a red or maroon four-door sedan.
Anyone with information on the suspect is asked to contact Detective David Orr at email@example.com or 203-854-3190. The department also accepts tips through its tip line, 203-854-3111, and its website.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Where To Eat Out In And Around Norwalk On Thanksgiving
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job