NORWALK, Conn. – A 19-year-old Norwalk man was arrested Thursday in an alleged sexual assault on a 14-year-old Norwalk girl, police said.
Wayne Barker of Christy Street turned himself in to police Thursday afternoon and was charged with second-degree sexual assault and injury or risk of injury or impairing the morals of a child, both felonies.
The incident occurred in an undisclosed residence in December, but details of the case were not released by police. Barker “inappropriately touched” the girl, but it was “not forcible,” Lt. Praveen John said.
Barker was released after posting $25,000 bond and is scheduled to appear Feb. 1 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 5 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station