NORWALK, Conn. – A 19-year-old Norwalk man was arrested Thursday in an alleged sexual assault on a 14-year-old Norwalk girl, police said.
Wayne Barker of Christy Street turned himself in to police Thursday afternoon and was charged with second-degree sexual assault and injury or risk of injury or impairing the morals of a child, both felonies.
The incident occurred in an undisclosed residence in December, but details of the case were not released by police. Barker “inappropriately touched” the girl, but it was “not forcible,” Lt. Praveen John said.
Barker was released after posting $25,000 bond and is scheduled to appear Feb. 1 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk