NORWALK, Conn. – A 19-year-old Norwalk man was arrested Thursday in an alleged sexual assault on a 14-year-old Norwalk girl, police said.
Wayne Barker of Christy Street turned himself in to police Thursday afternoon and was charged with second-degree sexual assault and injury or risk of injury or impairing the morals of a child, both felonies.
The incident occurred in an undisclosed residence in December, but details of the case were not released by police. Barker “inappropriately touched” the girl, but it was “not forcible,” Lt. Praveen John said.
Barker was released after posting $25,000 bond and is scheduled to appear Feb. 1 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 3 It’s Go Time for Snapper Fishing in Norwalk
- 4 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Norwalk Fire, Police And Public Works Host Open House And Touch-A-Truck