NORWALK, Conn. – A 19-year-old Norwalk man was arrested Thursday in an alleged sexual assault on a 14-year-old Norwalk girl, police said.
Wayne Barker of Christy Street turned himself in to police Thursday afternoon and was charged with second-degree sexual assault and injury or risk of injury or impairing the morals of a child, both felonies.
The incident occurred in an undisclosed residence in December, but details of the case were not released by police. Barker “inappropriately touched” the girl, but it was “not forcible,” Lt. Praveen John said.
Barker was released after posting $25,000 bond and is scheduled to appear Feb. 1 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues