NORWALK, Conn. – A 19-year-old Norwalk man was arrested Thursday in an alleged sexual assault on a 14-year-old Norwalk girl, police said.
Wayne Barker of Christy Street turned himself in to police Thursday afternoon and was charged with second-degree sexual assault and injury or risk of injury or impairing the morals of a child, both felonies.
The incident occurred in an undisclosed residence in December, but details of the case were not released by police. Barker “inappropriately touched” the girl, but it was “not forcible,” Lt. Praveen John said.
Barker was released after posting $25,000 bond and is scheduled to appear Feb. 1 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Driver Thrown From Car, Killed In Rollover Crash On I-95 In Westport
- 2 Norwalk Police Help Rescue 2 Men From Capsized Boat Off Coast Of Westport
- 3 Fairfield County Foodie Shares Her Top Dishes Of 2014
- 4 Visit The Meerkats At Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Before They Go On Hiatus
- 5 Greenwich Train Station Reopens After 'Suspicious Package' Scare