NORWALK, Conn. - An apartment on Cove Avenue in Norwalk was ransacked Tuesday, police said.
A 38-inch flat-screen television and a checkbook were taken in the burglary, police said. The resident returned home around 1:30 p.m. and discovered that somebody had broken in and left items strewn about the apartment.
The thief or thieves broke into the apartment by smashing a side window and cutting through the screen, according to police. The matter is still under investigation.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare