NORWALK, Conn. - An apartment on Cove Avenue in Norwalk was ransacked Tuesday, police said.
A 38-inch flat-screen television and a checkbook were taken in the burglary, police said. The resident returned home around 1:30 p.m. and discovered that somebody had broken in and left items strewn about the apartment.
The thief or thieves broke into the apartment by smashing a side window and cutting through the screen, according to police. The matter is still under investigation.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Muse Paintbar Adds Unique Alternative To Norwalk Nightlife
- 4 Madelene Lovullo Horgan, 56, Of Norwalk, Senior VP, The Nine West Company
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street