NORWALK, Conn. - An apartment on Cove Avenue in Norwalk was ransacked Tuesday, police said.
A 38-inch flat-screen television and a checkbook were taken in the burglary, police said. The resident returned home around 1:30 p.m. and discovered that somebody had broken in and left items strewn about the apartment.
The thief or thieves broke into the apartment by smashing a side window and cutting through the screen, according to police. The matter is still under investigation.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured