NORWALK, Conn. - An apartment on Cove Avenue in Norwalk was ransacked Tuesday, police said.
A 38-inch flat-screen television and a checkbook were taken in the burglary, police said. The resident returned home around 1:30 p.m. and discovered that somebody had broken in and left items strewn about the apartment.
The thief or thieves broke into the apartment by smashing a side window and cutting through the screen, according to police. The matter is still under investigation.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death