NORWALK, Conn. - An apartment on Cove Avenue in Norwalk was ransacked Tuesday, police said.
A 38-inch flat-screen television and a checkbook were taken in the burglary, police said. The resident returned home around 1:30 p.m. and discovered that somebody had broken in and left items strewn about the apartment.
The thief or thieves broke into the apartment by smashing a side window and cutting through the screen, according to police. The matter is still under investigation.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk
- 5 Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud In Norwalk