NORWALK, Conn. - A two-car accident on Connecticut Avenue was causing traffic delays in the area Thursday evening, Norwalk police said.
Details of the crash, which happened just before 6 p.m., were not immediately available, police said. But injuries were reported, police said.
At least one or both of the vehicles were believed to have been totaled in the crash, according to police.
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts