NORWALK, Conn. -- A bomb threat called into Norwalk Superior Court on Wednesday morning temporarily closed it down as state police evacuated the building.
According to Danny Cooper, an intern at the Belden Avenue courthouse, bomb-sniffing dogs were brought in to check the facility but no explosives were found. The incident occurred at about 10:30 a.m., and the courthouse was reopened after 11 a.m.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Norwalk Teen Reports He Was Robbed On East Avenue
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced