NORWALK, Conn. -- A bomb threat called into Norwalk Superior Court on Wednesday morning temporarily closed it down as state police evacuated the building.
According to Danny Cooper, an intern at the Belden Avenue courthouse, bomb-sniffing dogs were brought in to check the facility but no explosives were found. The incident occurred at about 10:30 a.m., and the courthouse was reopened after 11 a.m.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 3 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place