NORWALK, Conn. -- A bomb threat called into Norwalk Superior Court on Wednesday morning temporarily closed it down as state police evacuated the building.
According to Danny Cooper, an intern at the Belden Avenue courthouse, bomb-sniffing dogs were brought in to check the facility but no explosives were found. The incident occurred at about 10:30 a.m., and the courthouse was reopened after 11 a.m.
- 1 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 2 Police: Norwalk Teen Posted Harassing Photos Of Teacher On App
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station