NORWALK, Conn. -- A bomb threat called into Norwalk Superior Court on Wednesday morning temporarily closed it down as state police evacuated the building.
According to Danny Cooper, an intern at the Belden Avenue courthouse, bomb-sniffing dogs were brought in to check the facility but no explosives were found. The incident occurred at about 10:30 a.m., and the courthouse was reopened after 11 a.m.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk