NORWALK, Conn. -- A bomb threat called into Norwalk Superior Court on Wednesday morning temporarily closed it down as state police evacuated the building.
According to Danny Cooper, an intern at the Belden Avenue courthouse, bomb-sniffing dogs were brought in to check the facility but no explosives were found. The incident occurred at about 10:30 a.m., and the courthouse was reopened after 11 a.m.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare